The Jerko construction is equipped with modern 3D workstations. Connected with a PDM system (product data management), "concurrent engineering" is possible.
In addition, our design department creates a complete documentation according to MACHINERY DIRECTIVE 2006/42 / EC.
Five engineers and technicians are involved in the implementation of customer wishes and developments.
- Secure data storage and protected product information
- Change statuses and information about changes
- Secure data transfer for internal and external departments
- Controlled released drawings for the production
- Management of product variants
- Better scheduling and delivery reliability
We also plan your 3D data of machine elements or hall layouts in our design. In this way, disturbing edges are detected in good time and mistakes in planning are avoided.